Welcome to jumpingforlive.blogspot.com
Welcome to my blog.
MY.RULES.
1. No spamming
2. No Vulgarities
3. No Ads
4.BAN AND POLICE REPORT I PROMISE YOU. Respect me & I'll respect you
: ) Hate me but I won't hate you
Hatred makes you age, you know?
Ok, then, thanks for visiting !
MY.RULES.
1. No spamming
2. No Vulgarities
3. No Ads
4.BAN AND POLICE REPORT I PROMISE YOU. Respect me & I'll respect you
: ) Hate me but I won't hate you
Hatred makes you age, you know?
Ok, then, thanks for visiting !
All about the blog owner
Name : Shen Xing Chen
Age : 14(On march 18th)
Place of birth : Pig sty(lol)
Loves & hates
Love jump,sprint,gaming
Love to SLEEP,SLACK,SOAR!
Hates yoghurt
Hates insects
Hates Global Warming
1. Become good in academics
2. Become pro in sparring :D
3. Be happy & have peace
Age : 14(On march 18th)
Place of birth : Pig sty(lol)
Loves & hates
Love jump,sprint,gaming
Love to SLEEP,SLACK,SOAR!
Hates yoghurt
Hates insects
Hates Global Warming
Wishlist
1. Become good in academics
2. Become pro in sparring :D
3. Be happy & have peace
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Track and field!
I can say I'm pretty ill these few days,from dozing off in class to coughing out blood really isn't a great way to start school with. Today's lesson was really mundane,time was 'flying' at such a rate that even incessant chatters of the class died down to a piercing silent that i really couldn't stand. My sight turned hazy and my vision blurred.
I awoke with a start to find the teacher still carrying on with her lessons while the class remained its grave-like silence. Hit by a wave of guilt,i decided to focus hard on the next and last period-Maths. But i wasn't expecting a barrage of challenges and sums being hurled and me while my foundations shook and wobbled. I really had a tough time tackling it. Nil Sine Labore as it is, my efforts paid off eventually and i finished the assignment in class , dead-beat.
School was over,FINALLY. The euphoric bliss was short-lived as the thought of freedom was soon over. Track and field practise was at 4.30. I had no choice but to make a quick trip down to Bedok interchange for a quick snack before i headed back to Victoria Junior College(VJC) for my track and field training.
My spirits wasn't totally dampened as it was the first day i attended the training. I was a sprinter but today is the first day I'm actually training for jumps. I was quite relieved as soon as i realised training was not as heavy as sprinter groups or throwing group,as they are notorious for their 'hardcore' trainings.
Before i could realise it was already seven o'clock,half an hour past the time training was supposed to end, I was already like a soldier after a battle. I was literally debilitated.
Returning back home, i reclined back on my cozy sofa and turned on my laptop and began writing this blog....
I awoke with a start to find the teacher still carrying on with her lessons while the class remained its grave-like silence. Hit by a wave of guilt,i decided to focus hard on the next and last period-Maths. But i wasn't expecting a barrage of challenges and sums being hurled and me while my foundations shook and wobbled. I really had a tough time tackling it. Nil Sine Labore as it is, my efforts paid off eventually and i finished the assignment in class , dead-beat.
School was over,FINALLY. The euphoric bliss was short-lived as the thought of freedom was soon over. Track and field practise was at 4.30. I had no choice but to make a quick trip down to Bedok interchange for a quick snack before i headed back to Victoria Junior College(VJC) for my track and field training.
My spirits wasn't totally dampened as it was the first day i attended the training. I was a sprinter but today is the first day I'm actually training for jumps. I was quite relieved as soon as i realised training was not as heavy as sprinter groups or throwing group,as they are notorious for their 'hardcore' trainings.
Before i could realise it was already seven o'clock,half an hour past the time training was supposed to end, I was already like a soldier after a battle. I was literally debilitated.
Returning back home, i reclined back on my cozy sofa and turned on my laptop and began writing this blog....
the hands point 6:24 AM on the clock
